Amelia v6.1 – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin [100% Working]
Download Amelia – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin GPL Activated at GPLBase. Amelia is a next-generation Appointment Booking WordPress plugin created by an award-winning team using cutting-edge technologies. Amelia is your automatic booking specialist, working around the clock to ensure that your customers can schedule appointments even while you are sleeping.
You may link your Zoom account to Amelia with a few simple steps. Customers can now book online appointments and events and receive a link to them in the notification. This connection will help you save time and reduce no-shows.
This plugin is designed for small and large businesses, from hair salons and spas to medical practices and law firms. With Amelia, you can streamline your appointment booking process and increase customer satisfaction.
- Version of the file: 6.1
- Updated on: January 30th, 2023
- License: GPL (Working without Key)
Benefits for Paid Members:
- Unlimited Domain Usage – Personal & Clients
- 100% Original and Clean Files
- Original GPL Product From the Developer
- No Virus / Malware / Backdoor in file
- Quick help through Email & Support Tickets
- Get Regular Updates
- Very cheap price as compare to others
- Free New Version till membership
- Get this Product for Free in Membership
Amelia GPL is a powerful and flexible appointment booking plugin for WordPress that allows you to manage appointments, customers, and staff with ease. With an intuitive and user-friendly interface, you can easily set up appointment types, manage staff schedules, and receive appointment notifications via email or SMS.
Amelia offers features such as custom fields for collecting information from customers, customizable confirmation and cancellation emails, and appointment reminders to reduce no-shows. The plugin is also equipped with a calendar view for an overview of your bookings, as well as an integration with WooCommerce for easy payment processing.
Changelog Amelia – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin
Version 6.1 (24.01.2023)
Update with a couple of features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Address Custom Field
- Option to preselect one package in a shortcode for the new booking Step-by-Step 2.0 form
- Added new placeholders for ‘Rescheduled’ Notification templates, now you can show the initial date and time of the appointment
- Added “Auto-reply message” for WhatsApp Notifications
- Added option to turn on/off WhatsApp Integration
- Buddy Boss integration – Amelia customer is now automatically created after the account is activated
- New status icons so color blind people can distinguish them
- Web Hooks for Packages – Package Booked and Package Canceled
- Fixed issue with choosing different months while booking services from the package
- Fixed issue with booking the last available date based on the “Period available for booking in advance” option set
- Fixed issue with custom fields in custom notifications
- Fixed issue with “Allow admin to book any time” option and services assigned to employee
- Fixed issue with the event organizer not being able to change the Event status in the Employee panel
- Fixed issue with the number of spots in the Event with Pending status
- Fixed issue with bookings which payment process hasn’t finished in Mollie and WooCommerce
- Fixed issue with appointment custom duration not showing properly in ICS files and customers’ calendars
- Fixed issue with WooCommerce, 100% coupons and payment details on the ‘Congratulations’ step
- Fixed issue with service price, coupon and extras
- Fixed issue with Event tags that has apostrophe
Other small bug fixes and stability improvements
Join our Premium Membership Club
- This product is for FREE along with 3000+ premium plugins, extensions, themes and web templates. An instant digital download is provided. No further processing is needed.
- Regular Automatic Updates as of when available. Usually, updates released on daily basis.
- 100% secured SSL checkout.
- We use only PayPal, which is the world’s most popular and secure way for online payments.