Booknetic SaaS v3.7.1 – WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling System [Activated]
Download Booknetic SaaS GPL – WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling System GPL Activated at GPLBase. Booknetic Plugin automatic repeat activities, the WordPress appointment plugin saves you time and money. No appointment will be missed thanks to email, SMS, and WhatsApp alerts. With improved customization tools like form builders and templates, you can better prepare for each appointment. With 24-hour customer assistance, the WordPress appointment plugin ensures seamless company operations. You’ll have complete control over the administration of your locations, staff, and services thanks to a comprehensive dashboard.
Our user-friendly interface allows you to easily configure and build an appointment booking system that is unique to your company. Form builders and templates, among other enhanced customization features, aim to prepare your staff for appointments.
Your customers can schedule appointments securely and conveniently via desktop or mobile thanks to intuitive UI.
A comprehensive set of features enables you to meet any client base and business operation volume. You will be on top of your business management with a powerful admin dashboard.
- Version of the file: v3.7.1
- Updated on: July 5th, 2023
- License: GPL (Activated)
Changelog Booknetic SaaS – WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling System
v3.7.1 – 29 Jun 23
- Added a new feature – Conditional Prices.
- Resolved a bug on the customer panel where Service Specific timesheets were not being taken into account;
- Fixed a bug related to custom form date formats;
- Addressed background sync errors with Google Calendar integration;
- Resolved a bug in the Booking Panel that affected recurring services;
- Fixed a problem where custom field input data could not be saved if the input exceeded 1000 characters;
- Changed the hook priority for custom forms’ appointment data update;
- Addressed a warning related to the “category” array key when it is not set in the URL.
- Modified the long name of the invoice files to improve readability and clarity;
- Addressed a naming convention issue in the InvoiceHelper file;
- Updated language files and addressed some translation issues;
- Added a new “category” parameter to the URL query;
- Removed unnecessary console logs from the codebase.
v3.6.0 – 09 May 23
- Now you can select email aliases associated with Gmail as a sender email
- Added once per booking filter to the Coupons feature
- Fixed the bug that caused duplicate timeslots to appear on the booking panel.
- Fixed the scroll problem on the booking panel that occurred when selecting custom duration.
- Improved the usability of the “Customer resets password” event, making it more user-friendly and efficient.