CartFlows Pro v1.11.11 – Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits [Activated]
Download CartFlows Pro – Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Pro GPL Activated at GPLBase. The CartFlows sales funnel builder turns your WordPress website into an optimized selling machine.
An All-In-One WordPress Funnel Builder Plugin
A complete sales funnel builder with everything you need to generate leads and grow sales with upsells, order bumps, and other powerful features.
One Click Upsells
Increase average order value with one click upsells. Selling to your existing customers is easy!
Increase conversions & decrease cart abandonment with full control over the checkout page and form fields
Get a 10% to 30% boost in revenue by quickly adding compelling offers with order bumps on the checkout.
A/B Split Testing
Use A/B split testing to identify the offers, products, and content that leads to higher conversions
Boost conversion by identifying areas of opportunity based on the deep insights on funnel performance.
Save time and effort with our fully customizable high converting sales funnel templates.
Turn regular order bumps and upsells into highly relevant dynamic offers that entice buyers to purchase more.
CartFlows makes it easy to identify and recover abandoned carts and maximize revenue.
- Version of the file: 1.11.11
- Updated on: May 26th, 2023
- License: GPL (Activated)
Changelog CartFlows Pro
Version 1.11.11 (May 26, 2023)
- The Upsell/Downsell offer payments were getting failed for the official WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway.
- Product images were not getting displayed in your product section.
- Non-logged-in users were not able to continue to the next step of the multistep checkout.
- Upsell/Downsell offers were getting failed for WooCommerce Payments plugin.
- Main order status was getting stuck to pending payment for the Square payment gateway.
Version 1.11.9 (February 7, 2023)
- Introduced quantity updater for order bump
- Order bump was getting unchecked in certain conditions.
- Fixed the conflict with WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments plugin.
- Fixed elementor deprecated action notices.
- Modified the order bump CSS to correct the word break in OB description.
- Shipping method was not getting updated in certain cases for MultiStep checkout layout.
Version 1.11.2, October 13, 2022
- Order bump revenue was getting doubled on the home page analytics.
- Order bump was not getting displayed due to PHP version compatibility.
v1.9.1 – Thursday, 31st March 2022
- New filter `cartflows_checkout_trigger_update_order_review` introduced to refresh the checkout page after CartFlows ajax calls.
- Upsell order was failing for PayPal Payments gateway for payment request length restrictions from PayPal.
- Numeric comparison was not working for order bumps.
- Discount was getting removed if the variation is changed when using Popup design.
- Product Options width was not full-width in the mobile devices for the DIVI theme.
- Fixed deprecated function notices of Elementor.
Version 1.9.0 / March 16, 2022
- Added a pre-checkout offer preview in the checkout page setting.
- Added a new option in global settings for pre checkout offer to enable/disable globally.
- Added Modern Checkout Compatibility.
- Adding the CPSW fee details in CartFlows Upsell so it will be shown in Woocommerce order details.
- Removed pre-checkout styling option from page builder module and added in checkout page backend settings.
- The one-column checkout layout has been removed and added to the free version of CartFlows.
- Fatal error if the selected product in the order bump is not available on the website.
- The order bump checkbox gets unchecked after product option selection.
- The product category condition was not working for dynamic offers if the variation product has been selected.