MarketKing v1.5.60 – Ultimate Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce [100% Working]
Download MarketKing GPL – Ultimate Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce GPL Activated at GPLBase. MarketKing is the ultimate multi-vendor marketplace solution for WooCommerce, including everything you need to get started.
Build a successful marketplace business while earning commissions and subscription fees. MarketKing can help you create a marketplace for fashion items, foods, arts, toys, jewellery, electronics, or even digital software downloads.
A powerful seller dashboard, branded vendor invoices, a complex commissions system, seller registration, single product multiple vendors, badges, seller staff, earnings reports, and much more!
MarketKing is built to be compatible with any WooCommerce theme and we have tested it with some of the most popular themes on the market today: Flatsome, WoodMart, Shopkeeper, Avada, Divi, Porto, XStore, The Retailer, Electro Electronics, MayaShop, Savoy, Basel, Atelier, Mr. Tailor, Aurum, Storefront and others.
Dashboard for Premium Vendors
Full-screen vendor dashboard with dozens of features, panels, and settings. Dashboard is theme-independent and looks the same on all sites as in our demo. Vendors have the ability to manage everything from products, coupons, and orders to earnings, refunds, invoice settings, email notifications, and more.
Product Management for Vendors
WooCommerce product management capabilities for vendors that are natively integrated (restricted based on shop settings). Simple products, variations, categories, image galleries, product tags, upsells, linked products, digital downloads, and so on can be added and configured by vendors.
- Version of the file: 1.5.60
- Updated on: May 22nd, 2023
- License: GPL (Working without Key)
Changelog MarketKing – Ultimate Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce
Version 1.4.55 – MarketKing Core and Pro – December 26th, 2022
– Added feature that allows making specific shipping methods admin-only (in MarketKing -> Settings -> Vendor Capabilities)
– Better currency handling in vendor dashboard
– Fixed bug where payouts template could not be overwritten.
– Fixed license activation issues
– Fixed jQuery sortable JS error
– Fixed issue where product ownership could get mixed across admin users, leading to wrong split orders
– Fixed issue where sub-orders could not be completed because of payment capture errors.
– Fixed issue where tinymce editor did not load with flatsome theme
– Performance fix for site backend
– Fixed issue where products could not be added by a vendor to their own store if not purchasable
– Fixed membership packs bug where not all packs would be dispalyed
– Fixed attributes import issue
– Fixed payouts page error bug
– Fix for reviews in store-page.php template
– Update memberships template to 1.0.1
Version 1.4.0 – MarketKing Core and Pro – October 12th, 2022
– Added ‘Store Categories’ module, allowing you to organize vendors by custom defined categories:
– Added setting that allows existing users to apply for a vendor account
(setting in MarketKing -> Settings -> Registration)
– Added option for admin to receive all tax
– Tax now visible to vendors in orders table when vendor receives tax
– Improvements to profile icons in bars and messages
– Fix for [marketking_vendors_list] shortcode
– Fixed product import issue with SKU
– Update with fix for Coupon creation in latest WooCommerce 6.9.4 version
– stores-list.php updated to 1.0.2 (adds support for store categories module)
– store-page.php updated to 1.1.5 (adds support for store categories module)
– sidebar.php (adds support for store categories module)
– profile-sidebar.php updated to 1.0.1 (improvements to profile icons)
– orders.php updated to 1.0.1 (adds support for tax options)
– header-bar.php updated to 1.0.2
Version 1.3.25 – MarketKing Core and Pro – September 28th, 2022
MarketKing Core and Pro:
– Added setting to allow adding store URLs to base URL (e.g.
allows direct store URLs such as yoursite.com/walmart)
– Added [marketking_dashboard_header] shortcode, which allows showing the dashboard header
with messages, announcements, profile anywhere on your site.
– Added Vendor ID to WooCommerce Products Importer and Exporter
– Added automated image resizing for faster image loading
– Implemented simplebar for better sidebar scrolling
– Fixed issue where vendors could not connect to Stripe while in Live mode.
– Minor error fixes in MarketKing Pro
– To prevent naming conflicts, MarketKing templates now have to be added under the theme folder
within a folder named ‘marketking’. If you have existing templates under your theme folder,
please create a ‘marketking’ folder and moved them inside that folder.
OR alternatively, you can allow the previous behaviour (directly under theme folder),
by adding this PHP snippet to the site:
– Added image resizing functions for better performance to:
— store-page.php, Store Page template updated to 1.1.0
— products.php, Dashboard products template updated to 1.0.1
— stores-list.php, Stores list page template updated to 1.0.1
– Updated sidebar.php, Sidebar template to 1.0.1, implemented simplebar for scrolling
Version 1.3.0 – MarketKing Core and Pro – September 1st, 2022
– Introduced Elementor module that allows designing the vendor store page with Elementor
– Vendor dashboard title now follows page title
– Separated product addons as an optional module for vendors – can now be disabled
– Fixed issue with WPML integration and SPMV module
– Fixed issue with changing tab after switching products page (pagination) number
– Store-page.php updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 – minor update, non-essential
Version 1.2.10 – MarketKing Core and Pro – August 26th, 2022
– Creating variations no longer requires saving the product first
– Plugin pages now highlighted in backend -> Pages
– Vendor dashboard favicon can now be configured in setting
– Improved how custom color schemes are applied in vendor dashboard
– Added additional pre-built color scheme options
– Faster backend performance via image preloads
– Improved mobile experience in the vendor dashboard
– Fixed issue where empty products were added in the vendor dashboard, when adding a new product
– Fixed shipping tab bug in vendor dashboard
Version 1.2.0 – MarketKing Core and Pro – August 17th, 2022
– Introduced Stripe Connect Split Pay Gateway
– Added ‘Clone Product’ option in vendor dashboard for easier product creation
– Integration with QR Codes plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/qr-code-woocommerce/
– Added caching to plugin dashboard data for faster backend performance
– Dashboard UI improvements
– Improved handling of bonus payments
– Attributes can now be configured without saving the product first
– Bug and error fixes
– Fixed dashboard and reports chart draw errors
– Compatibility fix with Flatsome theme
– Fixed commission error related to partial refunds
– No longer possible to make withdrawal requests exceeding balance