MicroThemer – WordPress CSS Editor v220.127.116.11 [Activated]
Download MicroThemer – WordPress CSS Editor Activated at GPLBase. Microthemer is a WordPress point-and-click CSS editor plugin that helps site builders of all skill levels design like a pro. Create CSS grid layouts quickly and easily, design responsively, integrate with your favorited page builder (optional), use Sass, and get expert CSS assistance.
Customize anything you can see on the page:
From the header to the footer, you can style any part of a WordPress page. This includes Gutenberg (or classic editor) post and page content, custom posts, hard-coded theme or plugin content, page builder content, and anything else you can think of. Microthemer integrates with your favorited WordPress tools to provide you with developer-level design control in just a few clicks.
Live CSS editing with HTML inspection:
Whether you use the visual styling options, the code editor, or a combination of the two, your style changes are immediately visible on the screen. Microthemer’s HTML inspector displays the underlying HTML code for the elements you select to help ensure you always select the correct element. This feature distinguishes Microthemer as the best live CSS editor for real-world projects, as well as the ideal tool for taking your HTML and CSS knowledge to the next level.
- File Version: 18.104.22.168
- Updated on: 15th August, 2022
- License: GPL (PreActivated)
Changelog MicroThemer – WordPress CSS Editor
= 22.214.171.124 (August 8th, 2022) =
# Bugs fixed
* The code editor CSS validation rules were falsely flagging square brackets in :not selectors as invalid e.g. img:not([src$=”.svg”]).
= 126.96.36.199 (August 2nd, 2022) =
# Bugs fixed
* The folder search results area could extend too wide if the folders pane wasn’t docked left.
* The page-id shortcut in the advanced options / context menu didn’t work.
* When setting a color value, the history entry was zero (0).