Perfmatters v2.1.4 – Speed Up Your WordPress Site [Activated]
Download Perfmatters – Plugin Developed To Speed Up Your WordPress Site GPL Activated at GPLBase. Perfmatters is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that allows you to quickly optimize your site. It is also compatible with popular caching and performance plugins such as WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, and Autoptimize.
WordPress sites that load slowly have greater bounce rates and less conversions. Web performance experts built the Perfmatters plugin to help you speed up your site! It is a must-have item in my WordPress toolbox. We use it on all of our websites since it allows us to reduce bloat and speed up my sites without causing any technical issues.
The Perfmatters is a lightweight web performance plugin developed by two brothers who are passionate about WordPress. Check out the changelog and feature requests as well.
Important Note: Write down “activated” to register this plugin.
- File Version: v2.1.4
- Updated on: August 8th, 2023
- License: GPL (Activated)
Perfmatters is a powerful WordPress plugin that helps to speed up your website by optimizing various elements of your site such as scripts, stylesheets, and images. It allows you to control the number of requests made by your website, as well as the size of the files being loaded. This results in a faster page load time, which can improve the user experience, reduce bounce rates, and increase conversions.
Some of the features of Perfmatters include:
- Script manager: Allows you to disable or delay the loading of unnecessary scripts
- Style manager: Allows you to combine and minify stylesheets to reduce the number of requests and the size of the files being loaded
- Image optimization: Automatically optimizes images on upload, reducing the file size without losing quality
- Lazy loading: Defers the loading of images until they are in the viewport
- Local analytics: Allows you to host Google Analytics locally, reducing the number of requests and the amount of data being sent
In summary, Perfmatters is a great tool for optimizing your WordPress site and improving its speed and performance. It provides a range of features that allow you to control the number of requests and file sizes, resulting in faster page load times and a better user experience.
Changelog Perfmatters GPL – Speed Up Your WordPress Site
2.1.1 – 05.31.2023
- Added WP-CLI support for managing plugin license key activation.
- Changed behavior of Disable Cart Fragments toggle to only load cart fragmentation script when there are items in the cart.
- Added default array for critical image preload exclusions that are always needed.
- Added additional Delay JS quick exclusions for Bricks Slider and WP Armour.
- Added additional built-in exclusions for Remove Unused CSS for better compatibility with Elementor and Google Reviews Widget.
- Updated lazy loading fade-in effect to use CSS animation property instead of transition for better compatibility with existing element transitions.
- Added requirement for advanced options to be turned on to be able to defer jQuery.
- Added WP-CLI request exclusion to MU plugin functions.
- Fixed a PHP warning that could sometimes be generated if an image was not able to be parsed for missing dimensions.
- Updated instant.page library to version 5.2.0.
- Translation updates.
2.1.0 – 05.01.2023
- Added new delay JS option for Quick Exclusions that will show up when certain popular plugins and themes are activated.
- Made some updates to the Script Manager UI to match recent changes to the main plugin settings.
- Cleared out some code for the previous settings admin header that was no longer needed.
- Made an adjustment to CDN URL function to work even if a trailing slash was entered.
- Rearranged our local and Google font options to give frequently used options more priority.
- Fixed a bug where multiple settings sections were displaying at the same time after saving from the database tab.
- Fixed an issue where accessibility mode tooltips were not getting styled properly in the plugin UI.
- Fixed a styling issue where link and button colors were getting applied outside of the main Perfmatters admin container.
- Fixed an issue in MU Mode where the global filtered plugin list would not always return correctly.
- Translation updates.
2.0.9 – 03.30.2023
- Updated Request library functions used to download local font files to fix a compatibility issue with WordPress 6.2.
- Added new perfmatters_preloads_ready filter.
- Fixed a styling issue in Safari where the settings UI logo was getting clipped.
2.0.4 – 01.27.2023
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Perfmatters admin bar menu and meta options to not show up in the admin.
- Added additional nopin attribute for Pinterest to YouTube preview thumbnails.
- Translation updates.