Permalink Manager Pro v184.108.40.206 GPL – Best WordPress Permalinks Plugin
Download Permalink Manager Pro – Best WordPress Permalinks Plugin GPL Activated at GPLBase. Permalink Manager Pro is the best way to change the URLs of your posts and categories without affecting any core files. It integrates with WooCommerce, ACF, Toolset, and all other custom post types and taxonomies without a hitch.
The foundation of strong SEO performance is URL structure. It enables search engines to understand your site’s content and rank it appropriately. The plugin makes the process of editing permalinks really simple. Add keywords, delete “stop-words,” and even modify your website’s link structure. Discover the finest WordPress permalink settings for your site and begin rising the ranks.
- File Version: v220.127.116.11
- Updated on: August 8th, 2023
- License: GPL (Activated)
Permalink Manager Pro Changelog
2.4.1 (May 22, 2023)
- Dev – The function that adds the “Permalink Manager” button via ‘get_sample_permalink_html’ filter has been updated
- Dev – The function that controls permalink trailing slashes has been refactored and improved
- Dev – When WPML is enabled, Permalink Manager uses “term_taxonomy_id” instead of “term_id” for language mismatch functions to avoid compatibility issues
- Dev – To avoid problems with other 3rd party plugins, the function that places the “Permalink Manager” button below the title editor field in Classic Editor mode no longer overwrites the whole HTML
- Enhancement – The plugin interface’s text descriptions and label names have been simplified for readability
- Enhancement – Added new section “Exclusion settings” with a field to manually enter IDs of posts/terms to be ignored by Permalink Manager
- Fix – The compatability problem that caused “fatal error” for some RankMath users has been resolved
2.2.15 (January 12, 2021)
- Enhancement – UI Improvements for Regenerate/reset tool
- Dev – WPML_URL_Filters->permalink_filter() hook is also used by Permalink Manager to filter custom permalinks.
- Enhancement – wp_make_link_relative() function is used to prevent redirect loops in new_uri_redirect_and_404() (suggested by mgussekloo)
- Fix – Enhancements to the debug function’s security to avoid XSS injection.