Rankie – WordPress Rank Tracker Plugin
Download Rankie – Wordpress rank tracker Nulled Plugin at GPLBase. Itwill allow you to track your WordPress rank on Google, keeping an eye on each keyword position.
The Rankie is a WordPress rank tracker plugin that updates keywords rank positions every day and generates powerful reports. It also includes a powerful research tool, which generates valuable keyword lists Google already use to search.
- Version of the file: 1.7.1
- Updated on: September 4th, 2021
- Is it Nulled: Yes
Benefits for Paid Members:
- Unlimited Domain Usage – Personal & Clients
- 100% Original and Clean Files
- Original GPL Product From the Developer
- No Virus / Malware / Backdoor in file
- Quick help through Email & Support Tickets
- Get Regular Updates
- Very cheap price as compare to others
- Free New Version till membership
- Get this Product for Free in Membership
- Google Tracks WordPress Ranking
Rankie tracks keywords on Google and keeps these ranks updated daily to make it a WordPress SERP plugin.
- Create ranking reports
Rankie will generate ranking reports monthly, annually or all-time. This will let you see how your ranking is doing. Up or down, with detailed information on each position change for each keyword tracked. These reports can also be downloaded as PDF by WordPress rank reporters.
- Keyword research tool
Rankie is a WordPress plugin that tracks keywords and integrates a keyword research tool to generate huge lists of relevant keywords.
These keywords are created by capturing Google suggestions for your keyword. To do this, add all the language characters one by one to your main keyword.
For example, if you need keywords related to? weight loss? The plugin searches Google for “weight loss”. This will return 10 suggestions for the term, then search? weight loss? Returning 10 more results for this term then searches? weight loss? Returning another 10 results then? weight loss? It will continue to search for? weight loss? . All results returned will be displayed for you to review or select, and then show as a list that you can copy/paste.
+ All languages are supported
- Track keywords searched automatically
If someone visits your WordPress via a Google Search and Google provides us with the keyword searched, then the plugin can add that keyword to the dashboard for tracking.
- There are four different ways to locate a position
The WordPress rank tracker offers 4 methods for site location on Google for keywords.
- Google Directly: Search Google for the 100 first results for your keyword to check the position
- Google Custom Search API: Uses the Google custom search API to retrieve up to 100 results, and to check the position
- Google via F-secure.com – Access Google via F-secure.com to retrieve up to 100 results
- Google via proxy kproxy.com: Uses kproxy.com for Google search up to the first 100 results
- Daily email report
Plugin will send you a daily email containing each position change up or down.
- Ranking graphs for each keyword
Plugin creates a ranking graph for each keyword that is being tracked and records its unique ranking records.
- Simple filtering
WordPress rank tracker plugin allows Keywords to be immediately filtered by site or group, as well as by search term.
- Proxy support
Rankie, a WordPress plugin for Google rank, can access Google search using proxy servers.
- Detailled action log
The WordPress rank-checker records every action taken by the plugin.
Join our Premium Membership Club
- This product is for FREE along with 3000+ premium plugins, extensions, themes and web templates. An instant digital download is provided. No further processing is needed.
- Regular Automatic Updates as of when available. Usually, updates released on daily basis.
- 100% secured SSL checkout.
- We use only PayPal, which is the world’s most popular and secure way for online payments.