Wordfence Premium WordPress Security Plugin v7.7.1
Download Wordfence Premium WordPress Security Plugin Activated at GPLBase. Wordfence Premium comes with an endpoint firewall and a malware scanner that were specifically designed to protect WordPress from malicious code and other threats. We feed Wordfence the latest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses so that it can keep your website safe from hackers. Wordfence is the most comprehensive security solution available.
- Version of the file: 7.7.1
- Updated on: October 6th, 2022
- License: GPL (Activated)
Benefits for Paid Members:
- Unlimited Domain Usage – Personal & Clients
- 100% Original and Clean Files
- Original GPL Product From the Developer
- No Virus / Malware / Backdoor in file
- Quick help through Email & Support Tickets
- Get Regular Updates
- Very cheap price as compare to others
- Free New Version till membership
- Get this Product for Free in Membership
While cloud-based solutions can provide better protection than on-premise solutions, Wordfence Premium Activated runs on your server. In the past, cloud firewalls have been prone to data leaks because they can be bypassed. User identity information is used in over 85 percent of Wordfence firewall rules. Cloud firewalls do not. Cloud solutions require end-to-end encryption to be broken.
To protect against malicious traffic, Wordfence has a built-in Web Application Firewall (WAF). As a result, WordPress is deeply integrated. However, it does not break encryption and cannot be bypassed. Anti-malware software prevents malicious code or content from being sent to the server. Defensive against brute force attempts, using password restrictions and other login security measures. Real-time updates to firewall rules and malware signatures are enabled with the Premium upgrade.
Using Wordfence, you can scan your website for malware, bad URLs and other security threats such as backdoors and SEO spam as well as malicious redirections and code injections. In addition, it compares your files with those in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and informing you of any changes that have been made. Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version, and easily delete any files that don’t belong on the computer. Checks for known security vulnerabilities, abandoned and closed plugins. It also checks for broken links on your site. A content safety check ensures that your files are free of malicious URLs or suspicious content.
Changelog Wordfence Premium WordPress Security Plugin
= 7.7.1 – October 4, 2022 =
* Fix: Prevented scan resume attempts from repeating indefinitely when the initial scan stage fails.
= 7.7.0 – October 3, 2022 =
* Improvement: Added configurable scan resume functionality to prevent scan failures on sites with intermittent connectivity issues.
* Improvement: Added new scan result for vulnerabilities found in plugins that do not have patched versions available via WordPress.org.
* Improvement: Implemented stand-alone MMDB reader for IP address lookups to prevent plugin conflicts and support additional PHP versions.
* Improvement: Added option to disable looking up IP address locations via the Wordfence API.
* Improvement: Prevented successful logins from resetting brute force counters.
* Improvement: Clarified IPv6 diagnostic.
* Improvement: Included maximum number of days in live traffic option text.
* Fix: Made timezones consistent on firewall page.
* Fix: Added “Use only IPv4 to start scans” option to search.
* Fix: Prevented deprecation notices on PHP 8.1 when emailing the activity log.
* Fix: Prevented warning on PHP 8 related to process owner diagnostic.
* Fix: Prevented PHP Code Sniffer false positive related to T_BAD_CHARACTER.
* Fix: Removed unsupported beta feed option.
Join our Premium Membership Club
- This product is for FREE along with 3000+ premium plugins, extensions, themes and web templates. An instant digital download is provided. No further processing is needed.
- Regular Automatic Updates as of when available. Usually, updates released on daily basis.
- 100% secured SSL checkout.
- We use only PayPal, which is the world’s most popular and secure way for online payments.