WP Rocket v3.13.4 [Activated] – Best WordPress Caching Plugin
When it comes to speeding up your website, WP Rocket GPL Activated – The Best WordPress Performance Plugin is the most powerful plugin available. Increase your Google PageSpeed and Core Web Vitals scores immediately. No coding knowledge required.
- Version of the file: v3.13.4
- Updated on: June 8th, 2023
- License: GPL (Activated)
WordPress experts recommend WP Rocket WordPress Plugin GPL to achieve the best speed results. There are a number of popular themes and plugins that WP Rocket is compatible with. Caching plugins are not supported by any other Managed WordPress hosting provider.
Why Is Website Speed Important?
If a website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of visitors will leave.
That’s why Google and other search engines consider speed to be one of the most important ranking factors.
In order to achieve a high PageSpeed score and pass the Core Web Vitals, you’ll need a powerful caching plugin.
WP Rocket is trusted by them, so you can rest easy.
They’ll love your lightning-fast pages.
A faster site will be pushed up the rankings by Google and other search engines.
When a website runs smoothly, conversions and revenue go up!
This is the fastest you’ve ever seen anything. When you install WP Rocket, your site’s performance and Core Web Vitals scores instantly improve.
Avoid configuration headaches and enjoy the best results!
Easy to Use
Eighty percent of best practices for web performance are automatically applied by WP Rocket. Setting it up and taking advantage of it does not require rocket science.
WP Rocket WP Plugin relies heavily on its support team to keep the site running smoothly. This plugin is well-known to our Support Team, and they’re always on hand to answer any questions or help with any problems.
3.13.4 June 5, 2023
- Enhancement: Improve partial cache clearing for non-latin URLs
- Enhancement: Fix deprecation notices in PHP 8.2.3
- Enhancement: Improve hit rates for Redis by moving ‘wp_rocket_no_licence’ to the options API
- Bugfix: Sanitization of permalink settings output
- Bugfix: Fix ‘undefined array key’ warning in specific circumstances
- 3rd-party compatibility: Improve compatibility with security plugins to prevent excessive cache clearing
3.13.3 May 24, 2023
- Enhancement: Change the wording for One-Click Exclusions
- Enhancement: Prevent from adding incomplete Used CSS into the source
- Enhancement: Guard against removing style tags when <title> is not present and Used CSS can not be injected
- Enhancement: Display a notice for users that are still using CPCSS to encourage them to RUCSS feature
- Bugfix: Fix ‘Add missing image dimensions’ regex to prevent it from removing custom attributes
- Bugfix: Fix a regression when WP Rest API wasn’t cached for both: trailing slash and non-trailing slash versions
- Bugfix: Make sure that CPCSS for mobiles is regenerated when switching the theme
- 3rd-party compatibility: Compatibility between RUCSS and Themify theme
3.13.2 May 09, 2023
- Sanitize URLs before adding them to the config file
- Serve YouTube Thumbnail in WebP format (replace YouTube iframe with preview image feature)
- Add preload exclusions to the backend
- Sanitize User Cache paths to make sure user cache is cleared in all scenarios
- Fix the UI glitch for Sucuri Add-on
- Fix a bug when the Preload was processing WooCommerce pages
- Fix the following warning: PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host”
- Fix the PHP 8.2.1 depracation notice
- RUCSS compatibility with WP Geotargeting redirections. RUCSS service requests will not be redirected
- Update SEOPress sitemap detection for Preload
- Exclude the canonical link from the “Relative protocol” setting to avoid SEO issues
- Clear WP Rocket’s cache when Elementor’s maintenance mode is changed
3.13.1 April 27, 2023
- Enhancement: Update delay JS script to the latest version, fixing issue with sticky elements
- Enhancement: Make sure that wrongly formatted URLs from WooCommerce are not preloaded
- Enhancement: Remove unnecessary preconnect request when logged-in with User Cache disabled
- Enhancement: Make sure that Preload Fonts feature’s output is added just after the </title> tag
- Enhancement: Set the minimum version of Action Scheduler to 3.0.0 and prevent fatal errors when the condition is not met
- Enhancement: Add a filter to change the time when not accessed URLs will be removed from the cache table
- Enhancement: Introduce new CRON to retry failed RUCSS jobs after 3 days
- Bugfix: Make sure WebP is served when UPLOADS constant is used
- Bugfix: Prevent clearing the whole cache when trashing the post in specific conditions
- 3rd-party compatibility: Compatibility with PRO ISP hosting
- 3rd-party compatibility: Enable Separate Cache for Mobile Devices when WPDiscuz is used
18.104.22.168 April 13, 2023
- Bugfix: Fix a problem when the license could not be activated for fresh installs in some cases
22.214.171.124 January 25, 2023
Staggered for 35% of customers, learn more.
- Bugfix: Update Delay JS script to the latest version, fixes problem with ‘readyState’ property
- Bugfix: Compatibility between One.com CDN and security plugins
126.96.36.199 January 19, 2023
- Bugfix: Export settings before applying Safe Mode might not work
- Bugfix: Turkish translation special characters not showing as expected on 3.12.5
- Bugfix: Blank admin after updating to 3.12.5
- Bugfix: Fix metadata cleanup error in rocket_renew_all_boxes function
3.12.4 December 29, 2022
- Enhancement: Update banners in the plugin
188.8.131.52 September 26, 2022
- 3rd party compatibility: temporarily hide past-due actions in Action Scheduler
- Bugfix: improve detection of missing Action Scheduler tables
184.108.40.206 September 1, 2022
- Enhancement: Changed Action Scheduler settings to make sure only one concurrent batch is used for Preload
- Bugfix: Fix a bug when user visit set cache to be completed in database
- Bugfix: Fix error when attachment_link filter incorrectly changing return of the function get_permalink
220.127.116.11 August 24, 2022
This is a staggered release currently available to 50% of our users. More info.
- Bugfix: Correctly preload sitemaps on update from version lower than 18.104.22.168
- Bugfix: Prevent error when using debug mode
WP Rocket Changelog v3.10.8 January 17, 2022
- Removed OPCache purging from the plugin
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from JS minification
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from delay JS execution
- Enhancement: Add missing image dimensions on SVG images
- Bugfix: prevent JS error en post edit screen when load CSS asynchronously is enabled but our metabox is not displayed
- Bugfix: Prevent unexpected exclusions when an URL contains
- Bugfix: Clean the busting directory when purging the cache
- Bugfix: Prevent preload of affiliates links to avoid inflated counts
- Bugfix: Improve logic to remove the critical CSS when all the CSS have been loaded
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent caching the service worker URL when using the PWA plugin
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with the web stories plugin
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with WCML
- 3rd party compatibility: Update the compatibility code for Kinsta