WPCodeBox 2 – Complete WordPress Snippet Manager v1.0.3
Download WPCodeBox 2 – Complete WordPress Snippet Manager GPL Activated at GPLBase. WPCodeBox allows you to save and share all of your Code Snippets to the Cloud. The Code Snippet Repository contains a collection of tested and ready-to-use Code Snippets for your WordPress site.
- File Version: 1.0.3
- Updated on: May 30th, 2023
- License: GPL (Activated)
Changelog WPCodeBox 2 – Complete WordPress Snippet Manager
= 1.0.3 (Released on May 28th 2023) =
* Bugfix: Snippet order not preserved when reordering using drag and drop
= 1.0.2 (Released on May 24th 2023) =
* New Feature: Add “Unlink from Cloud” button to snippets context menu
* Bugfix: Autoreload not working when both WPCodeBox and WPCodeBox 2 are installed
* Bugfix: Snippets with very long descriptions not saved
* Bugfix: Snippets with many conditions not saved
* Bugfix: Folder order not preserved
* Bugfix: In some cases, deleting a cloud snippet causes a local error
* Bugfix: Plain text snippets causing errors in some cases
* Bugfix: In some rare cases, CSS and SCSS snippets can be saved with the plugins_loaded hook
* Bugfix: Functionality plugin generating errors in some cases
Build and manage your WordPress Code Snippets library in the cloud
Forget about the time-consuming procedure of manually copying and pasting your Code Snippets.
WPCodeBox allows you to save all of those snippets to your cloud account and quickly distribute them across any WordPress site!
You will also be able to search our Snippet Repository for a growing library of ready-made snippets.
Support for all Code Snippet types
WPCodeBox provides every type of code snippet you’ll ever need when working with WordPress. Include inline or external JS and CSS.
WPCodeBox will generate CSS from SCSS or LESS.
Works great with all themes and plugins
WPCodeBox integrates seamlessly with all page builders, including Oxygen, Elementor, Bricks Builder, and many others.
Adding code snippets to your WordPress site is an excellent method to reduce the amount of plugins you use or to improve the functionality of those you do use.